Conversations @ KCTS9

As a Production Intern over at KCTS, Seattle's PBS affiliate, I've been working on a new program, Conversations at KCTS9, which features half hour conversations with interesting local and national personalities. The first episode aired last Friday and episodes will continue to air, Fridays at 7:30pm on KCTS channel 9.

Upcoming guests include Pepper Schwartz, a sociology professor at the University of Washington that I had a class with at one point, and national broadcast legends Roger Mudd and Aaron Brown. and Apollo Ono!

check out a clip from the first episode with local author, Sherman Alexie.



Check out the rest of the upcoming guests and web-only videos at the Conversations website.

This program also marks the first time my name graces the credits for a show that is on the air! Whoo me! Although my head did appear in the audience shot of a "Ask the Governor" segment a while back, haah.

0 replies: